1. This website is owned by Suffolk Barrel Products, the material on it has been prepared by Suffolk Barrel Products and the logo and design are all owned by Suffolk Barrel Products.
2. Unless otherwise specified, this website is directed solely at those who access this site from the UK. Suffolk Barrel Products do not make any representation that any product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent local laws are applicable. These terms and conditions and any terms and conditions relating to the products or services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
3. Suffolk Barrel Products has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by law, Suffolk Barrel Products disclaim all warranties, either express or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded. Suffolk Barrel Products do not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
4. Suffolk Barrel Products shall not be liable for any loss that may arise from the use of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead you to websites that are not under the control of Suffolk Barrel Products . When you activate any of these you will leave this website and Suffolk Barrel Products do not have any control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any other website.
6. This site may contain material which advertises products and services of third parties. Suffolk Barrel Products exclude liability for any illegality or breach of other regulatory rules arising from, or error, omission, ambiguity or inaccuracy in, such material.
7. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Suffolk Barrel Products or its licensors. Any person may not copy any part of this material without prior permissions being granted by Suffolk Barrel Products.
9. Please note that the above terms and conditions may be updated by us from time to time without notice. By browsing this website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit our site.